ICO SHRINK – High speed Transparent Shrink Coextruded Bi-oriented Polypropylene Film
- Excellent controlled slip is recommended for high speed wrapping and general overwrapping machines.
- Superior balanced shrinkage.
- Good heat seal on both sides with excellent hot tack.
- Good barrier to moisture, odours and gases.
- Improved with special antistatic agent to achieve a very fast static charge decay.
- Tobacco hard, soft packs and bundle wrapping.
- Overwrapping for pharmaceutical and cardboard boxes.
It is recommended that the material is stocked in a dry area with a temperature below 30oC in order to restrain the deterioration of the film properties in general. The film is suitable for usage up to 6 months from the date of delivery.
The Film is compliant with EC and FDA regulations. Specific documents and safety data sheet are available upon request.
The above information is the result of laboratory test which are applied on samples from standard production. Since the varying conditions under which our products used are beyond our control, all of the above results are without guarantee and warranty.