ICO ANTI FOG – Coextruded Anti Fog Bi-oriented Polypropylene Film
- Anti Fog one side and treated both sides.
- Two sides heat sealable with excellent hot tack.
- High transparency.
- Specially designed for packaging fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Keep water condensed on inner layer of package as a continuous film and maintain transparency.
- Specially for packaging fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Converter added micro-perforations then allows the moisture vapour to escape.
- Rotogravure and flexographic printing.
- Lamination (in particular low thickness film) both with itself and other film.
- Horizontal and vertical packaging machine (HFFS – VFFS).
It is recommended that the material is stocked in a dry area with a temperature below 30oC in order to restrain the deterioration of the film properties in general. The film is suitable for usage up to 6 months from the date of delivery.
The film is generally supplied outside treated TO. The film can be supplied inside treated TI or both sides TB depending on agreement with our sales department.
The Film is compliant with EC and FDA regulations. Specific documents and safety data sheet are available upon request.
The above information is the result of laboratory test which are applied on samples from standard production. Since the varying conditions under which our products used are beyond our control, all of the above results are without guarantee and warranty.