COPACK Company has 3 giant production lines with an area of 85,000 square meters with a production capacity of 48,600 tons per year.
” The authorized capital of the company is 371.718 million Egyptian pounds and its issued capital is fully 290 million Egyptian pounds.
- In 1985, the Islamic Packaging Materials Company was founded by (Icopack) for the packaging materials industry and printed as an Egyptian joint stock company with a capital of LE 5 million with a production capacity of 4800 tons / year.
- In 1999, Egypt Packaging Materials Company (Egywrap) was established with an authorized capital of LE 40 million and a production capacity of 8000 tons per year.
- In 2005, Cairo Carton Manufacturing Company (Copack) was established with a capital of 125 million Egyptian Pounds with a capacity of 17000 tons annually.
- In 2011, a new line (Icopack) for the packaging materials industry and printed of licensed capital of 125 million Egyptian pounds was expanded, with a production capacity of 22,500 tons per year, a 5-tier line, the first of its kind in the Middle East with a width of 6.6 m and a speed of 425 m / min.
- In 2022, ICOPACK GROUP (ICOPACK – COPACK – EGYWRAP) are merged in one company CAIRO CO. FOR MANUFACTURING PACKING MATERIALS S.A.E. COPACK with capital 371.718 million Egyptian pound.