ICO MTZ HB – Metalized Coextruded High Barrier Bi-oriented Polypropylene Film
- Excellent moisture barrier properties.
- Excellent barrier to gases and aromas.
- High light barrier property.
- Heat sealable on non-metalized side.
- Excellent shelf life.
- Suitable for food contact.
- Very high barrier.
- Low thickness film is typically laminated on the metalized side with ICO EX (for example, chips and snacks packaging).
- Higher thickness film is normally used as web with printing on metalized side (for example ice cream packaging).
- Rotogravure and flexographic printing on metalized side.
- For simpler and lighter packaging to extend and maintain shelf life of the packaged products
It is recommended that the material is stocked in a dry area with a temperature below 30oC in order to restrain the deterioration of the film properties in general. The film is suitable for usage up to 6 months from the date of delivery.
The film is generally supplied outside treated TO. The film can be supplied inside treated TI or both sides TB depending on agreement with our sales department.
The Film is compliant with EC and FDA regulations. Specific documents and safety data sheet are available upon request.
The above information is the result of laboratory test which are applied on samples from standard production. Since the varying conditions under which our products used are beyond our control, all of the above results are without guarantee and warranty.