ICO PLAIN – Transparent Coextruded Bi-oriented Polypropylene Film Non heat sealable
- Non heat sealable transparent film
- High transparency
- High glossy surface
- Suitable for food contact
- Good barrier to moisture, odours and gases
- High resistance to oil, grease, chemical, puncture and abrasion
- Rotogravure and flexographic printing.
- Lamination (in particular low thickness film) both with itself and other film.
- Single web structure (in particular high thickness film).
- General overwrapping of greeting cards, clothes, sweet.
It is recommended that the material is stocked in a dry area with a temperature below 30oC in order to restrain the deterioration of the film properties in general. The film is suitable for usage up to 6 months from the date of delivery.
The film is generally supplied outside treated TO. The film can be supplied inside treated TI or both sides TB depending on agreement with our sales department.
The Film is compliant with EC and FDA regulations. Specific documents and safety data sheet are available upon request.
The above information is the result of laboratory test which are applied on samples from standard production. Since the varying conditions under which our products used are beyond our control, all of the above results are without guarantee and warranty.