ICO PEARL MTZ – Fast Metalized Coextruded Bi-oriented Polypropylene Film
- Pearlescent appearance with excellent opacity.
- Excellent moisture barrier properties.
- High gas & light barrier property.
- Heat sealable on non metalized side.
- High protection against light.
- Excellent shelf life.
- Low thickness film is typically laminated on the metalized side with ICO EX (for example, chips and snacks packaging).
- Rotogravure and flexographic printing.
- The film is suitable for deep freeze as low as – 30 C.
It is recommended that the material is stocked in a dry area with a temperature below 30oC in order to restrain the deterioration of the film properties in general. The film is suitable for usage up to 6 months from the date of delivery.
The film is generally supplied outside treated TO. The film can be supplied inside treated TI or both sides TB depending on agreement with our sales department.
The Film is compliant with EC and FDA regulations. Specific documents and safety data sheet are available upon request.
The above information is the result of laboratory test which are applied on samples from standard production. Since the varying conditions under which our products used are beyond our control, all of the above results are without guarantee and warranty.